...well not coming Sunday, but going to the hospital then! My doctor has decided to induce me at 39 weeks because even though she isn't as big as we had thought she was going to be, she is probably going to be as big or maybe bigger than Jackson and it is to risky for me to attempt delivery if we keep waiting. I'm technically 39 weeks today, but the hospital didn't have room for me today and because my doctor isn't technically the one on call this weekend she wouldn't put me in Friday or Saturday. So, I still haven't dilated or thinned out much, although the baby is dropping some. The plan at this point is to put me in the hospital at 8pm on Sunday and start cervadil and give me some sleeping meds. The cervadil takes like 10 hours to work, so it will most likely be sometime Monday when she finally gets here. Bed rest has definately been more bearable this week knowing that there was an actual date for her to come, and because I had sort of planned to stop working this week already so I'm not as upset about not being there. I did talk to to my HR guy at work and we are waiting for official confirmation from our disability group, but hopefully these 2 weeks I have been gone will be covered by short term which means I won't have used up my personal days and I will still have them for after she is born so I don't have to go back to work. We will see how that goes, but I am praying that is how it works out!