Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Florida

Due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to post any more pictures during out trip to Florida, sorry. All things considered, we had a really great trip and it was awesome to get the chance to just spend a week together without work and all that stuff. Here are some pictures from our last few days



Helping Jackson cool off...








Things are getting back to normal here I guess. I went into work a few days this week and painted my room and started getting things organized, and I'm looking forward to getting started again. I officially report back to school next week, so I am trying to spend the rest of this week cleaning, organizing and hanging out with Jackson.

2 comments:

Miller said...

Thank you so much for your comments! Looks like you guys had a great summer!

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until E is old enough to do fun stuff like this!!! Have a great school year!