Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For Nicole...

Baby update...Things are going well. I'm 19 weeks this week and we find out if it's a boy or girl soon!!! I actually am planning to call my doctor tomorrow or so because I'm feeling lots of pressure really low, like down near my hips and below. When my mom was pregnant with me I dropped into the birth canal at 3 months and stayed there, and I'm kind of worried that this could be something similar. I would hate to have to go on bedrest, but we will see. Because I'm not really feeling any pain or any other bad stuff, I'm just gonna call and see if my doctor says anything. I'm expecting she will just want me to wait until my ultrasound, but we will see. I'm feeling the bebe move more though, which is fun! Alright Nicole (and everyone else), now you know!

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

Ouch! Will was down for a while like that, it hurt to even walk. Thanks for the update...absolutely loving it.. you sure have a quick response rate! You are just about halfway through! Keep me posted. I wish we lived closer to each other.