Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where have all the cowboys gone...

That song really had nothing to do with this post, its just in my head and I didn't have a good title anyway! Its been a week since I last wrote and we have been quite busy. We had VBS at church on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. I had been feeling a little apprehensive earlier about the group from Oklahoma, but it turns out they they were amazing! They did so much and were so wonderful the entire time. Jackson had a great time at VBS and it was great to really be able to do the type of ministry we feel called to do. We had a concert each night with 2 friends of ours (Titus and Json) giving hip-hop concerts Thursday and Saturday. I wish I had gotten video of my little white boy trying to dance to it! Saturday mrning Jackson had a t-ball game and he did great. It's a team of all kindergarteners and they have a rule that after the last person bats they just all run home. Well, Jackson figured that out and made sure he was the last person every time. After the game he started bragging about all the home runs he had made! We went to teh Science Center after the ball game to see the Monster exhibit. I wasn't 100% impressed, but at the end of the exhibit they have this art area where you can take monster drawing classes and they give everyone a package of Crayola clay and a bunch of art supplies to make your own monster; so Jackson was happy. After we left the monster exhibit we toured around the science center for a while. Baby Brooklyn spent the night with us Saturday night which always makes Jackson happy, even if it doens't amuse dad! It was a good weekend, and now my baby is gone. He went to Campmeeting with my mom in Fredericktown for the week. I miss him a bunch!!!! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend...







Coming into home...Dad doesn't enjoy nap time so much!

No comments: