Friday, January 23, 2009

3 hour test tomorrow...

Well tomorrow I have to go take the 3 hour glucose test and I am not happy about it one bit!!! Any score over 130 on the 1 hour test is a fail and my sugars came back at 166. So tomorrow I have to get up super early and make it to the lab, so I can drink the awful glucose stuff again and then sit there for 3+ hours while they draw my blood on the hour, every hour for 3 hours. Mind you, I can have nothing to eat or drink before the test and nothing until after the test is over. So, these sad people are creating for themselves a hungry, tired, pregnant woman whom they then fill with sugar and start poking with needles repeatedly...what fun!

Oh well, just pray that I pass this time everyone, or not fun things with continue to ensue.

I will get pics up tomorrow, but we spent this evening at the library headquarters where children's author Mo Willems read some of his books and then did a signing. Jackson had a blast, and like I said I will get pics posted this weekend...

No comments: