Saturday, August 20, 2011

What????

So, it just hit me that I never posted E's 2nd birthday!!!!! We were having computer issues at the time and I found this in the drafts where I apparently forgot it????? Let's take a quick re-wind back to April...

E's 2nd birthday was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed. I had found the book and big stuffed caterpillar in the $5 'Kohls's Care' section of my local store some time before and decided it would be a great birthday theme. Once I brought the book out to E she became obsessed with it and I knew we had made the right decision. Just like her first birthday we had a planned a party at the local park, however the weather had other plans and we decided the morning of her party that we would have to move it to my mom's house. My mom and I put a lot of work into her cake (which turned out massively bigger than we planned), and I was sad that the ink on the birthday book we made her smeared, but other than that she had a blast!

Birthday Pancakes!


Birthday book to sign (but people closed the book to soon and the ink smeared on some of the pages!)


Celebrating 3 Birthdays!


The whole table...


Birthday favors that doubled as balloon weights!


The cake! I said it was big!


Brother helped blow out the candles!


No comments: