Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flower girl!!!

This is from a few weeks ago, but still to cute not to share. Elliette was asked to be the flower girl in a wedding for a beautiful who I have known since she was 8 months old. I haven't seen Kelley myself several years, but my mom has kept in touch with her and we were honored to be asked to be a part of the wedding. So, the last day of school my mom and I sent Jackson to my aunts and loaded up the car for a long ride to Atlanta! I'm not going to make this post long, because I'm sure you are more interested in the pictures, but I can say the wedding was hot, chaotic and beautiful! We were quite worried about whether Elliette would even go down the aisle but she pulled it off and got her reward in the end. Take a look...

(the rehearsal -the only time she threw the petals!)



(watching Elmo to keep from melting down)






(the baby was her reward for making it down the aisle)

No comments: