Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th/Monday Morning Music

Happy 4th f July everybody! I was debating about whether or not to post a 'patriotic' M3 today since it seems that most patriotic songs of current birth are soaked more in politics than patriotism, and I'm not a fan of politics much of the time. However, I did just finish the 2nd book in a 3 book series that takes place during the American Revolution, so I am feeling a bit patriotic and felt like I needed to put something up. So, found this video of a song I sang in choir every year myself, which has a very 'revolutionary' type feel, AND is directed by Bayard DuBois, who is a fabulous acquaintance of our family and someone I love to sing for! Enjoy the Issaquah, Washington combined high school choir version of BATTLE HYMN!

No comments: