Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Morning Music - anniversary edition!

My wonderful husband and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary this week (that seems like a day compared to how long we've really been together!)and in recognition of that you're getting 2 songs this week! The first is "our song", you all have one whether you want to admit it or not, so just go ahead. This became song came into our relationship very early, and there was never another song that really seemed to fit, regardless of how hard we tried. The second song was played during our wedding and we even took a few lines to add to our wedding invites. To this day when I hear this song, especially played in a worship service as it was at our wedding, I remember that day and smile (corny but true!)

Song #1 "What I Really Want to Say" - Steven Curtis Chapman


Song #2 "Only You" - David Crowder Band


Sorry the videos aren't the greatest, but they were the best YouTube had to offer!

No comments: